Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Schedule for Second Grade

I am so excited to be linking up with Susan Jones from: Sometimes I  TGIF!  Thank God It's First Grade!
I love to share and see what everyone is doing around the world.  Click on the picture to go to her site & link up!  I can't wait to see what you are doing!


Schedule Linky:

Here is my schedule for 2nd Grade!  I do not have too many changes or interruptions because I teach Math/Science.  It seems the Reading/L.A./Social Studies teachers have more activities that are extra.

 Here is a look at my day ...

I created schedule cards for my "Target" Pocket chart or for a standard schedule chart.  I use these to show the children what kind of a day we will have.  You can change out the cards easy when using the pocket chart for those special days when you have parties, pictures, author visits, etc.  I find that it helps the kids stay on track & also helps those who need to know what is next but they can't remember day-to-day. I also like that the clock is attached.  No more falling out and getting lost & if you laminate it, you can use them year after year.
I will never have to print extra clocks again.
(Can you tell I did not like remaking :o)

 I made them in more than one design to fit more classrooms.  If you need a different design, feel free to message me!
Here are the designs I have, you can click on the style you like to go to the store:
Chevron (rainbow & white)
Chevron (rainbow & black)
Chevron (black & white)
Chevron (aqua)
Polka Dot (black & white)

Here is a picture of my zebra cards that I use:
Hope your schedule is a "Happy" one!
Happy Teaching,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up! So interesting that you have a little "science warm up" before lunch! I am assuming it is a little teaser to get them excited for Science later??

    ReplyDelete