Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday Made It

I am linking up with Tara again for another ... 
Monday Made It~

This week's Monday Made It is all about my little girl!!!

I just love creating things!  These projects I made for my little girl's room!!!


My first project is this holder for all of her bows.  Let me tell ya, she has tons of bows!   I bought the plaque from Walmart and decoupaged it with zebra tissue paper from Hobby Lobby.  I painted and glittered the letters, hot glued them on and the attached the ribbons with hot glue.  This would be a SUPER easy project for a transportation clip chart, lunch menu, etc.  There are all kinds of different shaped plaques! She loves it!


My second project, since I liked playing with decoupage, was to make a light switch and her name on wood pieces.  I love working with the tissue paper, it is very easy peasy!!!



My last project I saw in a magazine somewhere, but I can't remember which one...  I love this one because it is a space saver!!!
All it is:  Two boards from Hobby Lobby, silver links, and zebra ribbon.  Just fasted the ribbon to the links, slip them around the board, measure and add a nail.  The animals on the shelf are from when she was a baby ... she was not ready to let them go.
I hope you had fun and got some ideas!!!
Happy Summer!
Karen



2 comments:

  1. Super cute crafts! I'm sure your little girl loved them all. I remember I had a bow holder similar to that when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kalyn does love her room but now she wants purple. I told her we would have to wait a little bit. Too many projects right now. She loves her bow holder, did you love yours? It keeps them so tidy! That was an easy craft, too! Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!
      Karen

      Delete