Sunday, May 25, 2014

Book Club Discussion Task Cards

I will be doing a variety of different activities next year to help motivate my readers and one of them is "Book Clubs."

I will be teaching all subjects next year and I am extremely excited to be self contained/GT next year!!!  I am very happy to have my own class all day again!

I developed some book club discussion cards to help my students work independently and guide them through their discussions. I have also been working on some graphic organizers :o)
(Those will come out soon)

Here are the 42 task cards:
 The price on the cards is $2.00.
Get them at this low price by clicking on the link above!

If you want to win a set, head over to my Facebook page!  I am giving away a set by the end of Monday (5/26/14)!  Good Luck!

I am thrilled about how the task cards turned out!  I am a kinder teacher at heart & I developed them to be used for the younger kids by using illustrations on each card.  I hope you like them as much as I do!  I can not wait to use them with my new set of students!

The cards also coordinate with many of our anchor charts in our store! Check them out by visiting our store,

Happy Teaching!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment