Friday, January 2, 2015

Currently ~ January 2015!

I can't believe it is already 2015, where does the time go?
I have be so busy!
I am hoping for a FANTASTIC 2015!
OK, time to focus on Currently!
Here it goes...


Listening:  To the steady hum of my computer.  I have been on it WAY too much during the holiday and have not been very productive.  My husband keeps saying, "Step away from the laptop."  I think I will do that some today!

LovingThat I have until Monday to relax, enjoy the family time, and get things done!  Even though I love my job and students ... I LOVE my days off!  My family is so important to me and I love spending time with them.  Even if it is cuddling and watching a movie!

Thinking: I have so many ideas swimming in my head and so many items on my to do list … is there enough time?  I have got to get a handle on this ADHD!!!  I make lists, but that is still not keeping me focused.

WantingTo plan a vacation for my family. Trying to keep the cost low, but still have a ball! I am going to try and plan for some small day trips at least once a month.  My kids are growing so fast and I feel like I am spending way to much time focusing on things that won't matter in the end.

NeedingTo write thank you cards for all of the wonderful gifts I got this Christmas. I wrote all of the ones for my kids in my class before I left for the break and that felt so good!  I need to get the others in the mail! They are on that list ...

Yes, maybe, I wish: To loose some of the weight I collected this year and start using my gym membership.  I am really making an effort to eat more at home, save some money, and try to get to the gym. I just do not like going to the gym alone ... anyone go alone and is it THAT bad?

OK, now it is your turn ... go link up with Farley so I can read all about your Currently!

Have a Happy New Year!







 


 


2 comments:

  1. Love finding new blogs through Farley's linky :) I also need to start using my gym membership! I have one but never seem to find the time to go... Good luck planning your vacation. We took a vacation on a budget this past summer and still had a great time. Enjoy your last few days of break!

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said you "collected" the extra weight this year. I did too! We need to start a new collection! :)

    ReplyDelete