Thursday, January 1, 2015

Organizing in the New Year

I am so excited to be linking up with The Elementary Entourage!!!
Please make sure you go to her website and check out everyone's great ideas.

Below you will see the calendar of events:

Click here to get back to her main link-up: 

I love to organize!
My friend/TPT partner and I have created a number of items that can help you organize in the New Year.

Here are some of my favorite organization ideas:

Here are my table organization carts:
What are they are used for?
All of my students journals, student books, current language & math manipuatives, and anything each table needs to have easy access to.
They are all color coded and their is no confusion about which one belongs to which table.  I LOVE my labels. On top are the kids daily supplies close at hand.  There is no wondering around to find what they need.  It helps our day run smoothly. Everything stays pretty neat and tidy.  I would recommend them to anyone. I was lucky enough to have parents donate 6 of them last year.  They usually sit between two tables, but I have to do a different classroom design this year and these are next to one table.  The yellow table backs up the the yellow cart.  I took the wheels off so they would not move around.  I hope you like them.  

My helpers ...
So nice and organized!  Every child has a leadership role and are super excited to see which role they will take on each week.
It really helps make the day run smooth when everyone pitches into help & the kids are so proud!
We have a variety of classroom designs in our store!
Click HERE to see our variety!


Math Binders
These have really helped me organize my materials!  I love them.  When someone asks me about a skill, I just grab the binder and get to work. I love the look on their face when they see them ...  They really think I am very organized!
(I just do not open the messy cabinets in front of them. -shhhh)
Click HERE to get to the binders they come in zebra, too.


I loved the math binders so much, I made science binders, too!
Click on the picture to check them out.


Want to find more ideas:
Click on this link:  Organization

I hope you found some ideas and if you get a chance, follow my blog, Facebook page, Pinterest, or store for more fun items!
Happy teaching,
Karen




4 comments:

  1. Aren's binders the best!?!? They can be a hot mess inside, but always look pretty sitting on a shelf :) Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those carts! need something like this! Thank you for sharing!
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the binders! I need to do something like this! Probably will be my summer project this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tops friendly markets monopoly game is back with Monopoly Rip It & Win It game at TopsMarkets.com/Monopoly page and you could win cash, gift card.

    ReplyDelete