Friday, July 5, 2013

Behavior Cones


Construction Cone Stress Toy

Construction Cones ...

I am so excited!!!  My husband came home from work with these adorable little cones in a box.  So sweet and he is starting to see the instructional purpose in many items.  Yahoo!
I can't wait to use them in the class.

Here are a few of my ideas for them:

1. I could use them to flag speedy workers.  You know those kiddos that just need to slow down & be a little neater or take more time to show their work.  Just walk by & drop it off on their desk while I am monitoring. Presto, they will know they are caught.

2.  They could be placed on the desk by the child to show they need my help. "I am an under construction zone."

3.  I could decorate them & give them out for different reasons:  great handwriting, sticking to the point, staying focused etc.

What do you think?  Do you have a favorite?  

Please comment with more ways to use these cute little cones.

BTW I searched where they came from and I found them on  Office Playground for $1.29 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment