Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More Zebra Fun ...

So I am addicted to all things zebra.

Here is my latest makeover ...


 I wish I had taken a picture of it before I started spraying ... but I forgot.  They were really awful!  They look white but they were turning an ugly yellow.

I used zebra tape just to accent the fronts.  I really did not want to go over the top with zebra but I might still add some more.  I will see when I get it in the room with all of my other zebra fun!


Here is my smart tip ...


Ya know how if you have a hole in your furniture some kiddo is going to stick something in it ...  I have metal shelves that have lost the hole filler on the top and at the end of last year all kinds of crayons & broken pencils fell out the bottom when I picked them up.
My solution ... I took that option away by hot gluing in some black pom poms in the holes ... he he he he he.
I hope it works.
(OK, I thought it was smart)
I am sure they will try to press them in :o)

What do you think?

Stay tuned in for my next upcycle.
Happy upcycling!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Turned out cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! I love your site, too!!! So glad I am following you!

      Delete