Saturday, July 20, 2013

Oo-La-La ... Zebra!

I love anything zebra print!
I know others out there love it, too.  Here are some of the fun zebra items I have found.  If you find anything I might need to run out and get, let me know.  I will keep adding to the page as I make, unpack, & find new things.


zebra tissues for my teacher desk




zebra chairs for the reading center
I got them from Academy for $4.99 each!


My three new creations from Made It Monday!



Shopping at Walmart!!!
I could have made a zebra clipboard,
but this was easier!
The last roll of zebra contact paper ... mine!
I love the bathroom items, so cute!



The stool I painted for the "Wild About Learning" theme last year.  I loved it!  I saw several online & then just did my best.  I have seen them with the top painted, but I wanted some cushion for my tush.

I may add the boa some have added to their stools.
 What do you think?

More zebra items coming soon!
Happy Zebra Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Love your zebra chairs! I will have to see if Academy has them in my area!

    Jessica
    Wild & Fun in Pre-K

    ReplyDelete