Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Zebra Decor~

I was out shopping & look what I found ...
More Zebra!

1st Stop ... Hobby Lobby
Which zebra print to choose for my new project that I will feature as my "Made It Monday"?


 Containers & a bench ... so cute!

Desk supplies!

 Zebra locker wallpaper
(seems to be a lot like contact paper)



 Plates for a b.board header ... plus containers!

scrapbooking supplies for storage of materials

Zebra storage boxes

2nd Stop ... Dollar City
(disclaimer:  items not really a dollar ... they are all more than a dollar but still priced well!)
 Drying mat ... don't have a sink but for something neat!

 Cool curtains with a small swag for the top.


 A bench & a cube to sit on.


Oh how I love zebra!!!

Hope you are finding cool stuff, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment