Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pete the Cat

If I were starting the year in kindergarten , I would definitely start with Pete the Cat!!!

I just love Pete & what fun it would be to learn about the school ... walking along singing our song in our school shoes or finding his groovy buttons all over the school! Then to come back to the class for a cool surprise.  WOW!  What a way to make learning fun!

I just love all of the instructional, adorable, & fun activities that crafty teachers have made to go along with the book Pete the Cat!  Before I found out I was going to 2nd grade I had already purchase all of the books, got the doll & began downloading everything I could find on Pete.  I even made some of my own stuff.  So sad I can't use it.

If you do not have all of the books, click on the pictures to jump over to Amazon & see what kind of deals they have.  Even my younger child loves Pete!














 I hope you love Pete the Cat as much as I do!
Happy Shopping!
Karen


2 comments:

  1. My youngest daughter loves Pete the Cat books!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking a Pete the Cat Pajama Party would be fun ... wish we could get all for the blogging kids together. They could do all things Pete for a night ... AWE! I am going to miss my littles!!! Thanks for stopping back by!

    ReplyDelete