Sunday, July 28, 2013

Monday Made It!

 Here is my second week of “Monday Made It!”
Thanks, Tara!



So for my second week I decided to stick with the zebra print.  I am so excited about the new projects I worked on and how they came out!

Project #1:
1st up are two cute little electrical stools spray painted black with zebra fabric, from my trip to Hobby Lobby, stapled on top!  I used foam from a twin egg crate mattress to cushion the tush.  


Project #2:
My new teacher's chair for my small group table.
I started with this blue chair I picked up on the BBBS for $10.  I just saw it for sale @ Walmart for $53.88.  I did better than I thought!  I was so lucky that the bottom could be stapled to instead of having to take anything apart!

I covered the chair with my fabulous zebra fabric & then covered the fabric with plastic to protect it.  Sprayed the blue back with plastic bonding spray paint and I think it turned out good terrific!

My room is going to look ZEBRARIFIC!!!
What do you think, I would love to hear from you!
Happy Crafting!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They are cheap & really easy to make. I probably made these 2 for under $10 with materials to spare for another project or two.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Karen

      Delete
  2. Karen,
    I love all your zebra decorations!!! Those stools are adorable! I totally think we should have a Zebra LINKY party!!
    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, Thank you so much! Let's get that linky party started! I'm all in! I love zebra print!!! More to come ... stay tuned & thanks for dropping by!
      Karen

      Delete